Odd noise at hwy speeds

Jay EG

I just took delivery about a week ago.  Love the car, most things are as good as advertised.  I do have a couple items that I have service scheduled for, a couple sensors not working.  

Curious if anyone has had an odd noise at hwy speeds or going into a strong wind.  I wouldn’t classify this as normal wind or road noise rather it’s kind of a high pitches noise that appears to be originating in the vents.  

On 12/20/2019 at 5:37 PM, Jay EG said:

I just took delivery about a week ago.  Love the car, most things are as good as advertised.  I do have a couple items that I have service scheduled for, a couple sensors not working.  

Curious if anyone has had an odd noise at hwy speeds or going into a strong wind.  I wouldn’t classify this as normal wind or road noise rather it’s kind of a high pitches noise that appears to be originating in the vents.  

Sometimes there is a rubber seal issue with the Model S by the triangle where the side mirrors are.  Which vehicle do you drive?  The Eden Prairie team knows how to fix it, if that's the case.  Now that it is cold (there), if you see frost building in that little front triangle window, that's a sure indicator.  You should make it to a club event and see if it is a normal amount of noise, compared to another owner's Tesla.