Hansshow Power Trunk for Model 3

Jason Rasmussen

Has anyone had a Hansshow Power Trunk installed on a Model 3 in the Twin Cities?

The lack of a power open and close trunk is one of the main drawbacks of a Model 3 and reviews for this system seem good, but I can't install it myself.  Does anyone have experience with this?

https://www.hautopart.com/product/tesla-model-3-automatic-frunk-and-trunk/

• 5 months later...
14 minutes ago, Vexar said:

Thanks for sharing this.  I don't have the Tech Package on my 2013 Model S.  Now I just need to find an installer in my area or willing to travel to my area.

Contact Triet @ platinum auto wraps, they have been doing them. A bunch of us did a group buy of a different brand

2 hours ago, Aaron M said:

Contact Triet @ platinum auto wraps, they have been doing them. A bunch of us did a group buy of a different brand

Oh, I wish it was that easy.  I moved far away.   MNTOC has no equal, Aaron.

• 2 weeks later...

I installed the V3 Hannshow power trunk in my P3. It was a pain in the rear because I didn’t find the rift video demo and the written instructions are terrible. It has worked great for three months, but just last week the soft close stopped working. I am in touch with the manufacturer to figure out what’s wrong. They have a V4 that should be easier to install. It works great with full app and NAV control to auto open and close.