Club Update

Dan Holtz

First, I would like to thank everyone for making this club what it has become. Having recently passed 2500 members, we are one of the largest clubs in the US. (And in my very biased opinion, the best one.) This is no small feat.

Next, I would like to announce some administration changes. As many of you are well aware, @Robert Hoke has accepted a job with Tesla and will have to step down. Robert has been here since the inception of the club, and I can't thank him enough for his contributions over the years. I would also like to send a big thanks to @Chad Menne. Chad has decided to enter Admin Retirement after having been a part of the club since the very early days.

One last admin change for now, please help me in welcoming our first new admin in many years. @Gail Redeker has been doing a tremendous job with running the club events for some time now, and I am glad to have her as part of the admin team.

Lastly, as the club grows, so will the distribution of work. We will be seeking interested club members for additional roles in the future, so expect a post soon about how you can express your interest.

Thanks again to everyone for making MN Tesla Owners Club the best club!

• Like 4