Sholud I Add A Roof Rack to My Tesla Model Y?

Martin Tomas

So you've finally gotten yourself a Tesla Model Y, congrats! You must be absolutely loving it, zooming around town in style and not having to ever worry about stopping for gas. But have you considered adding a Model Y roof rack to your ride? It may seem unnecessary at first, but trust me when I say it can be a game changer.

Extra Storage Space

Let's start with the obvious benefit - extra storage space! Whether you're going on a road trip or just running errands around town, having a roof rack can come in handy for carrying bulky items like luggage, bikes or even a kayak. And because your Model Y is electric, you're already doing your part for the environment. So why not save yourself the trouble of renting a bigger car when you need more space and just add a roof rack instead?

Protect Your Car’s Interior

Another great reason to add a roof rack to your Model Y is to protect the interior of your car. If you're someone who loves getting outside and exploring new places, chances are you'll be bringing dirt, mud, sand and all sorts of other debris back into your car with you. But by adding a roof rack and stashing all your gear up top, you can keep all that mess outside where it belongs. Plus, it'll help prevent your seats from getting worn down or stained over time.

Improve Your Car’s Look

Let's be honest - adding a roof rack just makes your car look cooler. It adds an extra layer of style and personality to your ride that sets it apart from all the other Teslas on the road. And if you're someone who likes customizing their cars (who doesn't?), then adding a roof rack is an easy way to do just that.

Invest In Your Car’s Resale Value

Finally, let's talk about the long-term benefits of adding a roof rack. Sure, it may cost some money upfront, but in the grand scheme of things it's a small investment that can pay off big time down the road. When it's time to sell your Model Y, having a roof rack installed can actually increase its resale value. That's because potential buyers will see it as an added bonus - one less thing they have to worry about buying themselves.

So there you have it - four great reasons to add a Tesla roof rack to your Tesla Model Y. From extra storage space and improved aesthetics to protecting your car's interior and investing in its long-term value, the benefits speak for themselves. So what are you waiting for? Start browsing for the perfect roof rack today! 

tesla roof rack 1.jpg

tesla roof rack 4.jpg

tesla roof rack 5.jpg