Trolly picture thread - non-offensive

mike

• 4 weeks later...

I know there were two members of this club who went and bought the iPace.  Check with Jukka, he probably knows who has them.  It's drive electric week and I'm betting that local events will show them off.  Good hunting.

Pro tip: the electric trolley on Powell St. is 2x as slow as walking and they sit forever at the bottom of the hill. 

8 hours ago, Vexar said:

I know there were two members of this club who went and bought the iPace.  Check with Jukka, he probably knows who has them.  It's drive electric week and I'm betting that local events will show them off.  Good hunting.

I've done quite a few events this year and not a single i-Pace has arrived.

The event I just did had 2 Porsche PHEVs for people to check out. And it was a NDEW event and yet .. I was the only one letting people drive, and no one was giving rides either.

4 hours ago, mike said:

I've done quite a few events this year and not a single i-Pace has arrived.

The event I just did had 2 Porsche PHEVs for people to check out. And it was a NDEW event and yet .. I was the only one letting people drive, and no one was giving rides either.

OK, so there's a Ride & Drive event at UC Davis on Saturday, you just want me to have the dealer pop the hood and take some photos?  I love my EV club here; someone has a SKODA!!!

• 4 weeks later...

CA, specifically my city of Sacramento, has all the unicorns of the EV world.  There's an event here this week showcasing the one-off all-electric freight truck makers.  Thor, Nikola, etc.  In SF, I saw a body shop with a sign that read "Tesla-Approved" on it.

What I haven't seen is a plethora of EV conversions like there are in the Mid-West.