After market CAN alloy wheels for EVs

Matt Christian

I read about these after market CAN alloy wheels for EVs, including Tesla vehicles.

Supposedly the Fast EV01(+) wheels with inserts have nearly the same watt hour efficiency as Tesla's Aero wheels with covers, per the YT video review.

Listing - select EV Series in Category. Multiple alternative wheel options.

Fast wheels is based in Quebec, Canada. I found 1010 Tires sells them online for USA market but they're currently sold out.

I don't have any vested interest, I don't currently own them. I just thought others might be interested as well.

• Like 1

Thanks, Matt.  I'm a ways off from spending, but I have had tire pressure trouble out here and it has apparently been the climate change from MN to CA. The tire shop said that I had lost a good seal on my wheels as the coating has started to chip off due to corrosion.   The Fast Wheels  website taught me a lot about wheels and tires, and they will get my business.  Also, more affordable than Tesla rims, although the shipping remains to be seen.