Welcome to the soft launch!

mike

Ah that's unfortunate, I didn't even notice that when I was originally playing around with it.

I mostly just use the website from my phone and most seems to work, there are a few formatting issues if you try to get fancy in the posts. Like my welcome message with the pictures off to the side.

If no one ends up getting use out of it I'll just kill off tapatalk and remove the integration.

18 hours ago, Dan Holtz said:

I just took a look at the "upgrade" options they all revolve around branding and advertising control, so it looks like nothing extra for polls or other useful functionality. 

well that's horrible then.

Perhaps we need a mobile app developer..

• Like 1

Wow, thanks Dan & Mike.  This is spectacularly fast compared to TMC.  A dream for me.  You guys really know exactly how I feel. 

Meanwhile, out in California, I've started a Tesla club with just my co-worker owners. 

• Like 2

On 8/19/2019 at 3:04 AM, Vexar said:

Wow, thanks Dan & Mike.  This is spectacularly fast compared to TMC.  A dream for me.  You guys really know exactly how I feel. 

No where near the participation levels though I do actively monitor different performance metrics to validate future tuning as needed.

22 hours ago, Jessica Ferret Solinsky said:

And I'm having a day. I didn't mean to post that multiple times.... I'm used to having my message on forums disappear once I've submitted it.

I cleaned them up for you 🙂

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Dan Holtz said:

I can't check right now but if you can't change your name currently I am pretty sure there is a setting we can turn on for it. I thought it was already but I may be mistaken. 

There was the nickname item.

I'll see what I can find..

Okay - persons in the Owner group will be able to change their name but something isn't working right with group memberships perhaps.

@Jessica Ferret Solinsky: you didn't finish filling out your profile with your referral code and that's why your group hasn't changed. Once you update that part of your profile you'll be added to the group and be able to change your display name.

6 hours ago, mike said:

@Jessica Ferret Solinsky: you didn't finish filling out your profile with your referral code and that's why your group hasn't changed. Once you update that part of your profile you'll be added to the group and be able to change your display name.

Ah, well that's good to know. I'll get that setup once I finish getting ownership transferred.